Music distribution to Audible Magic
Audible Magic was founded in 1999 to enable a radically new user experience with a breakthrough audio identification technology. Audible Magic pioneered the use of Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) in a range of applications. From content identification to media synchronization, Audible Magic’s technology is now used by big media and technology companies, as well as by independent app developers.
In 2000 Audible Magic acquired the Muscle Fish LLC consulting group, bringing the core fingerprinting technology in-house. Over the years Audible Magic has been granted 30 patents across the U.S. and Europe. This strong focus on intellectual property creation and protection, plus a keen focus on performance and customer satisfaction has kept Audible Magic the leader in the ACR marketplace.
Audible Magic is the leader in automated identification of audio and visual content for web media platforms and social networks. Our content identification systems have been in production for years and are trusted by major customers such as Daily Motion, Facebook, SoundCloud, Twitch, Vimeo and Verizon Wireless.
• Audible Magic has a proven and scalable infrastructure supporting millions of transactions every day for customers who have stringent requirements for uptime and response time. Our delivered service levels are driven by the needs of our customers to reliably respond to massive volumes of user uploads.
• Audible Magic is the de-facto standard for identification of music for compliance/rights with content registered by the major labels (UMG, Sony, Warner, EMI) and the major music aggregators/associations (Orchard, IODA, IRIS, Merlin), which manage content from thousands of independent labels and artists. Our database contains tens of millions of songs, is populated by the majors pre-release, and contains rights/business rule information including geographic rights and provides differentiation between owned and distributed content.
• Audible Magic has built content relationships with the major studios, including NBCU, Fox, Viacom/MTV, Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, and Disney/ABC. Our database contains hundreds of thousands of titles including TV and film content, much of the new content is registered with Audible Magic pre-release/pre-broadcast. There is no cost of registration so most of our customers just refer content owners to Audible Magic and we take care of the rest.
• Together between music, motion picture, TV program and TV advertising content, we add on average over 250,000 new titles to our identification databases each month.
• The anti-piracy operations of the RIAA and IFPI use Audible Magic identification services.
Basically, with Audiblemagic, your music is even more secure.
Was it helpful?
Related to this topic
Every Digital music service provider we work partner with has their unique characteristics. Some need to approve your music before they add it to their store or streaming platform and others aren’t really streaming providers or stores but rather, they are more like radio stations and focus on being curated experiences. A curated experience means […]Read more
There are several reasons why your music may not be listed on some partners stores as at the time you are searching for them. Please find below a list of possible reasons. 1.Non traditional digital service providers Not all partnerships we work with are traditional partners such as online stores or streaming providers. For example, […]Read more
Music Distribution to Pandora has two aspects to their product. A “Radio” station based focus and, an “On Demand” version. Their traditional radio version of the product is curated and their team decides what to put on their stations. If you are searching your artist name and don’t find it, it is because of this […]Read more
Gracenote, Inc. provides music, video and sports metadata and automatic content recognition (ACR) technologies to entertainment services and brands in the United States and internationally. Gracenote provides music recognition technologies that compare digital music files to a worldwide database of music information, enabling digital audio devices to identify the songs. The company licenses its technologies […]Read more
Beatport HYPE is a subscription-based program geared towards smaller independent electronic music labels. For a monthly fee of $10, This program groups your label into a pool of labels of a similar profile and revenue level (earning less than $15,000.00 in a 365 day period), offering access to placement and chart visibility among developing labels, […]Read more