iTunes/Apple Music Video Encoding
24 Hours Delivery
We will help you encode your video to Apple Music required Video Specification listed below before distribution.
Typical iTunes/Apple Music Video Encoding is as follows
- File Format : QuickTime (.mov files)
- Codec : Apple PRO RES 422 (HQ)
- Size : 1920×1080 pixels
- Video Bitrate : ~220 Mb/s
- Framerate : 24 or 25 fps
- Colorspace : YUV 422
- Gamma Range : Between 2.15 and 2.25
- Pixel ratio : Ratio must be 1:1 (square pixel)
- Progressive : The video must not be interlaced
- Black frame begining/ending : The video must contain one black frame at the beginning and at the end
- Black bar scopes and logos : No logo will be accepted Black bars accepted but we need crop size information (in pixels). * crop left: The number of whole pixels from the left of the encoded image to remove. * crop top: The number of whole pixels from the top of the encoded image to remove. * crop right: The number of whole pixels from the right of the encoded image to remove. * crop bottom: The number of whole pixels from the bottom of the encoded image to remove.
- Sound Quality : Codec – PCM Sampling frequency, 48 kHz Sample size, 16 bits Audio bitrate, ~1536 kb/s, 2 Channels (stereo)
iTunes/Apple Music Video Encoding ensures your video is accepted and distributed by apple music.