How Can We Help?
You are earning performance royalties when your songs are being broadcasted and publicly performed in some way. This includes if your song is:
– played on terrestrial radio
– played on internet radio
– played on online streaming services like Spotify, Pandora, etc.
– played in clubs and performed live in venues (whether by you as a performer, by a DJ in a club in Stocholm, or a band in a pub in Kentucky)
– played in businesses (retail stores, restaurants, hotels, etc.) as background music
– played on TV (an episode of a show, on a sports channel, in an advertisement, etc.)