How Can We Help?
Music Distribution Pricing
Verse One Distribution has a plan where you retain 80% of royalties application to be sent in and, require approval by us in order to be accepted.
For 20% of royalties:
- Delivery of your music and video to every major DSP and all others affiliated with us.
- Professional, totally live human support from experts who are also nice people (many of whom speak Spanish).
- Playlist and feature pitching
- Monthly Reports
- Non-Exclusive Sync licensing
- Detailed, comprehensive reporting and sales insights
- Promo mailer & other powerful marketing tools
- YouTube Optimization
- Publishing Administration
- Neighboring Rights Collection
- Comprehensive Graphic Design Services
Sign Up Fee
There is no sign up fee or these offerings.
$0. There are no charges per release for the standard label options.
Note: We have no annual or maintenance fees. All account maintenance is paid for by royalties percentage
Are UPC & ISRC codes free?
During the release creation process we assign these free of charge.
Possible Aditional Fees
Any additional fees charged to a record label or artist are for payment of royalties via Wire Transfer. (We deduct from the payment we are issuing and/or deduct from future payments).
Additional fees such as mechanical transactions, voided transactions and promotional expenses may be placed by Digital Service Providers. These are not fees imposed by Verse One Distribution and we always strive to work towards decreasing and/or eliminating these fees. Often times, we as a company also eat these fees up without you having to be charged.