Cover art Quality and format
Cover Art Quality and format
1. Quality of images. The cover art must no be any of the following: blurry, pixelated, mismatched, misaligned, rotated, incorrect, stretched, or have other quality issues.
The information shown in the cover image should always match the information of the metadata as accurately as possible and without any class of abbreviation.
2. Dimensions of the cover art. The cover art of all releases must accomplish with all following requirements:
- Proportion: Exactly squared
- Minimum size: 3000 x 3000 px.
- Maximum size: 5000 x 5000 px.
- Accepted formats: JPG, TIFF or PNG
- Mode: RGB (CMYK is not available)
- Maximum size of file: 36 MB
The images which do not accomplish with all the requirements above will not be supported and may not be shown in the channels.