These are platforms you can update by yourself.
To claim your Amazon Artist page, download the Amazon Music for Artists App. You’ll be required to sign in using an Amazon retail account. From there, follow the below steps for claiming your profile.
- Search and select your artist
- Click Claim this artist
- Fill out the requested fields. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for Amazon to verify your relationship to the artist you are claiming.
To update your Amazon artist image, follow these steps:
- Select the artist you want to manage
- Tap the profile icon in the bottom right-hand corner
- Under profiles & tools, you can customize your profile photo and background.
Check out their FAQs for more information.
With Apple Music for Artists, you’ll be able to claim the profile and also manage your artist’s image. If you haven’t already claimed your Apple Music Profile, here are the instructions to do so:Claiming your Apple Music Profile
- Go to artists.apple.com.
- Click Sign Up, and then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Request Artist Access and search for your artist page. Alternatively, you can copy and paste your iTunes Store artist page link to search.
- Select one of your releases to verify that you are claiming the correct Artist Profile.
- Select your Role.
- Fill out the requested application fields as accurately as possible. This will help Apple with the review process.
If you already have access to your Apple Music Profile, you can add/update your artist image following this process:How to upload an artist image
- Sign in to artists.apple.com.
- Select the artist you would like to manage.
- Click Manage, then scroll down and click Upload Image from the Artist Image section.
- Select your image file.
- Resize your image to meet our formatting guidelines, then click Submit.
Your image status will be Submitted for Review until Apple has reviewed it. This may take up to 5 business days.iTunes may reject the image if it does not meet their guidelines. Please review the guidelines and submit a new image for review.
- Banners are a curated service by Apple and are only available for mainstream artists.
Beatport Artist Page
Every artist has the possibility of getting an artist page with Beatport. The requirements are basic but still very important. First, the photograph MUST BE a professional artist photograph 590×404 JPG, and you should also include an artist bio. If these two requirements are met, and you have music being sold on Beatport, then you can visit this website to submit your artist picture. The same procedure has to be done if you wish to change it. Click Here to update yours.
Beatport Label Page
Similarly to the Artist Page, you can also have your label profile updated as well. In this case, you will need your picture requirement of Tile Image (500×500). If you are interested in updated yours, Click Here.
To update your Deezer artist image, you can request direct access to Deezer Backstage. From there, you can update your biography, social media links, and of course, the image.
To update your profile image for Pandora, utilize their Pandora AMP dashboard.
How to upload an artist image
- Log into your account on the AMP website.
- Under your artist name, click on the Profile tab to the right of Campaigns.
- Select the Change Image link to upload a new photo.
Shazam for Artists has been integrated into Apple Music for Artists. As a result, they will no longer be accepting new Shazam for Artists accounts. If you’re an existing user, you can sign up for Apple Music for Artists to see how your music performs across Apple Music and iTunes while maintaining access to your current features.
You can instantly publish DJ Charts and update both Artist and Label pages directly from their Entity account label system.An Entity Account is a self-administration system that allows artists & labels to control and manage their page biographies, press images, and publish DJ Charts on the site.To get access, you can request an entity account here.If you have a direct account, these functions are already available to you. You can perform the following tasks for any artists or labels associated with your catalog:
- Instantly publish DJ charts to Traxsource
- Update artist page bios and images
- Update label page bios and logos